Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Modern Plus Sign Quilts Book ++ It's Here!





At long last, Paige and my book, Modern Plus Sign Quilts has been published!


Want a quick flip through the book?  Here is a short Instagram video of the book pages...


The book is now available in hardcopy at:

You can also get a digital version at:




Book Hop

Kicking off on Monday, March 12th will be the Modern Plus Sign Quilts Book Hop, we have 40+ bloggers joining us!  Each of the bloggers will be sharing a version of a book quilt they made and there will be prizes for each day of the 10 day hop.  I hope that you will follow along!


Plus Sign Sampler Quilt Along

In addition, this summer I (along with Paige) will be hosting a Plus Sign Sampler quilt along!  The quilt along will be run just like my annual mystery quilts with monthly instructions and quilters sharing in the Facebook Group and on Instagram.  The quilt will contain blocks from almost every pattern from the book, so you will need your Modern Plus Sign Quilts book to join in.  We are excited to sew up the quilt in preparation for the quilt along!





21 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It must be so exciting to have a book out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cheryl. I'm looking forward to getting a copy! Canadians can also get this from Indigo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and Paige. The book is stunning and I love the idea of a QAL using different blocks from the book. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited that I just received my SIGNED copy of the book and I am definitely looking forward to the QAL starting this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I can't wait for the QAL...summer can't get here fast enough for so many reasons!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your book. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have made several versions of plus quilts - I also like to make "reversible" quilts and I see some interesting ideas for making a "busy" plus top and a "simpler" plus back....congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the Plus Quilts!! Can't wait to see a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Looks like a wonderful variety of designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited for you and Paige! Some terrific quilts in there - no surprise! The QAL sounds fun; I’ll see how I am coping with my plans as I’d love to fit it in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe it's finally here! Congratulations, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got mine yesterday -- so gorgeous! I"m having a hard time deciding which one to make first! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait for mine to come! I'll be sending one to my Japanese quilt friend, too. Big quilty congratulatory hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Cheryl, can't wait for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A sampler QAL sounds like fun! I'm not usually a fan of sampler quilts but the cohesion of the plus designs should make this work really well. I'm looking forward to seeing more details! There are so many patterns in the book that look great - it should scratch that itch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to you both. A QAL sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on the book! My copy came last week and I've already picked out one quilt to make once I get the UFO list down to a more manageable size.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to you and Paige! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations to both of you! Such a beautiful book and I love the array of designs you selected for all levels.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!